CHICKEN SHAMI KEBAB
Chicken shami kebab considered as one of the most nutritious and easiest kebab to prepare and have! It is easily made at home using simple techniques but the best results. It is healthy and most preferred foods for children’s and old people for easy digestion as well as for enough nutrients to gain on.
Always kebabs are accompanied by either chutney or ketchup and an piece of lemon slice and the heroic taste changer the juliennes of cut raw onions, capsicums, carrot and red cabbage are optional to be added.
Basically it is about grinding the spiced cooked boiled chicken and frying them in ghee or oil . It is ideal for kids and old people.
CHICKEN SHAMI KEBAB
CHICKEN SHAMI KEBAB IS ONE THE TANDOOR DELICACY WHICH IS FAVORITE TO KIDS AND OLD PEOPLE BECUASE ITS TECTURE AND SOFTNESS.
COOK THE CHICKEN
WHY ONLY 30 ML TO BOIL? The chicken has the tendency of releasing its own water content and fat during cooking. And especially for kebab preparations the water is not allowed to throw away, because it hold the maximum flavour!
- Boil all the ingredients that are mentioned above in the recipe together adding 30 ml of water to boil.
COOL DOWN THE CHICKEN
- Once all the ingredients are boiled for 10 to 15 minutes, strain them by collecting water and remove the spices except dal, coriander leaves, seeds, ginger and garlic, g.chilly.
GRIND THE CHICKEN
Now comes our trick , my personal tip: the spices that is removed just roast in pan for a while, until the water content in it evaporates and powder them add 5 g to the grinded mixture.
- Initially, grind the strained boiled chicken without water; later on add little water to make it a fine paste and a consistency to make a shape.
- Once grinded to a fine mixture, add the grinded powder, salt and 10 ml of butter , ghee or oil and mix the mixture to a soft dough.
COOK THE CHICKEN PATTIES
- Make your own desired structured shape as your preferences of round, square, rectangle etc.
- Heat a tawa in stove, add little butter or oil. Place the flattened piece of grounded seasoned mixture and cook both sides till golden brown and crispy layer on outside.
Serving Size 20g each piece
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 142kcal
- Calories from Fat 4kcal
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 6.8g11%
- Saturated Fat 2.4g12%
- Cholesterol 45mg15%
- Sodium 331mg14%
- Potassium 179mg6%
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3g2%
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g8%
- Sugars 0.2g
- Protein 15.3g31%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.